To support all marginalised, oppressed and discriminated others.
To increase health and well being of LGBTIQ people seeking asylum and integrate them into the British society and values.
To eliminate discrimination on the grounds of sexual or gender identity.
Ensure in particular; dignity, respect and safety for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex (LGBTI) people who have immigration issues related to their sexual or gender identity.
Our programme and services
- Signposting to immigration advice and other mainstream services.
- Organise social events and activities.
- Offer free counselling.
- Support LGBTIQ people seeking asylum with no recourse to public fund by subsidising transport fares and other costs such as food.
- Support our destitute members with weekly subsistence.
- Offer hot meals for members.
- Offer moral and practical supports to people in detention centres.
- Offer moral support and evidence in court.
- Offer buddy support for members to sign at immigration reporting centres.
The need and beneficiaries
- Our beneficiaries are LGBTIQ+ people including those seeking asylum and refuge.
- They have no recourse to public funds.
- They are in social isolation.
- Poor mental health and wellbeing.
- We are ‘experts by experience’ therefore understand their plights and how to be supported.
Contact us if you need support for yourself or someone else. Check out our News section for regular updates.